Morningstar Prostar PS-MPPT-25, 25A, 12/24V, MPPT
PS-MPPT-25 Prostar MPPT 25A 12/24V Charge Controller without meter
- High Reliability – conformally coated circuit board, corrosion resistant terminals, premium high-frequency CoilCraft inductors, over-spec’d components, transient surge suppression, and lowest published failure rate in the industry.
- Automatic PV Based Lighting Control – field adjustable, multi-event load control enables powerful options for PV lighting systems.
- Maximizes Energy Harvest – using TrakStar MPPT Technology to determine and adjust to the true maximum power point as solar insolation changes throughout the day.
- MODBUS Communications – Solar Industry Standard MODBUS communications protocol allows for easy programming, control, remote data access and charge synchronization.
- SNMP Monitoring – when used with the EMC-1 accessory to enable your network management systems to display key solar power metrics and alert/fault codes.
- High Efficiency – at low, medium, and high output power levels to maximize energy harvest and minimize heat buildup inside the controller.
- High Strength – polycarbonate case and extruded aluminum heatsink.
- Data Logging – up to 256 days of detailed power and load data.
- Self Diagnostics – continuous monitoring and reporting of any errors through its status LED’s, optional display or communication port.
- Low Noise Design – meets US Federal Communications Commission Class B specifications.
- Meter – allows adjustments to charging, lighting, and load control settings without a computer.
- Fanless design for long-term reliability–no moving parts to fail, no dirt and debris sucked into the controller, and no parasitic load to reduce efficiency.
- Rural Electrification
- RV-Caravan and Marine
- Security and Surveillance
No currently available webinars!