Soudaseal AP Hybrid SMX Sealants, black, 300ml Cartridge
Soudaseal AP is an all purpose SMX® hybrid sealant & adhesive with +/- 35% movement capabilities.
- Good adhesion to most common substrates, even on slightly wet substrates
- Easy to tool, extrude (even at low temperatures) and finish in all weather conditions.
- Permanently elastic after curing
- No odour
- No bubble formation within sealant in high temperature and humidity applications.
- Primerless application on many substrates (except where water pressure may occur)
- Can be painted with water based systems
- Good weather and UV resistance
- Free of isocyanates, solvents, halogens and acids
- Plastic cartridge
- UV stable (no discoloring)
- AAMA approved
- Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35
- Expansion and connection joints in the building industry: sealing of joints in prefabricated buildings, sealing between window and door frames,…
- Connection and expansion joints between window frames and walls.
- Expansion joints between many different construction materials.
- Sealing of expansion joints in facade systems with aluminum composite panels (see instructions of the supplier of the panels).
- Applications where the sealant needs to be overpainted with water based paints and varnishes.